Angular 2 Development with TypeScript Book Description:
Angular 2 Development with TypeScript teaches you what you need to start using Angular, while you also learn TypeScript and how to take advantage of its benefits.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
About the Book
Angular 2 Development with Typescript introduces Angular 2 to developers comfortable using AngularJS v1 or other web frameworks. You’ll start by exploring how Angular 2 works in an online auction application. Along the way, you’ll learn to use TypeScript to write type-aware classes, interfaces, and generics. This is a practical book that covers real-world development concerns like data and views, user interaction with forms, and communicating with servers, as well as testing and deploying your Angular 2 applications.
What’s Inside in Angular 2 Development with TypeScript
- Design and build modular applications
About the Reader
About the Author
Yakov Fain and Anton Moiseev have experienced web application developers. Yakov has written several books on software development.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Angular 2
- Getting started with Angular
- Navigation with the Angular router
- Dependency injection
- Bindings, observables, and pipes
- Implementing component communications
- Working with forms
- Interacting with servers using HTTP and WebSockets
- Unit-testing Angular applications
- Bundling and deploying applications with Webpack