Beginning Office 365 Collaboration Apps Book Description:
Start making the most of the latest collaboration tools in Office 365―including SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups, Office, Teams, Yammer, Planner, Stream, Forms, and Flow―and integrate them into your team’s projects to boost productivity, engagement, innovation, and enjoyment at work. This book walks you through the features, teaching you how to choose the right tools for your situation.
While technologies for collaboration are more advanced than ever before, there also are more of them. Beginning Office 365 Collaboration Apps will help you make sense of what is available and how it can help you and your team be more productive.
What You’ll Learn
- Know the collaboration features available across Office 365, and how to choose the ones that are right for you and your colleagues in any given situation
- Understand the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model and how it enables users to be more productive and effective
- Discover how multi-device usability and real-time cloud synchronization can help your team collaborate any time, anywhere, across the apps
- Find out how Planner can help you manage projects and tasks, even without a project manager
- Explore Microsoft Flow to connect applications and services and create code-less workflows
Who This Book is For
Office 365 business users with a limited technical background. You should be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite products such as Word and Outlook, and work in a team environment.
About the Author
Ralph Mercurio is an IT pro with 15 years of experience. He currently is working for the City of Durham in North Carolina, focusing his efforts on providing collaborative solutions to its many departments. Ralph has held various roles in the technology field, including as a SharePoint infrastructure architect consulting for various companies in the New York City metro area.
Ralph also has experience architecting and deploying solutions that leverage the best features of SharePoint/Office 365 and provide real business value while solving user experience issues. He has seen many technology changes throughout the years and he discovered a passion for helping users find ways to leverage what they need to know to learn a new technology. With Office 365, he has made it his goal to help users realize the potential of this powerful platform in order to get the most out of these ever-changing applications.