Beginning RPG Maker MV, 2nd EditionPDF Download for free:
Game design can be quite a daunting challenge, as it generally involves a large amount of programming know-how on top of having to plan everything out that makes a good game what it is. RPG Maker MV is an intuitive system that allows you to make your own game with a fraction of the effort otherwise required. Beginning RPG Maker MV equips you with the knowledge you need to use Enterbrain’s newest role playing game development engine.
- Takes you from the start of a project to the completion of a small game.
- Provides a step-by-step process that will walk you through each stage of the creation process.
- Gives many helpful tips and tricks you can apply to your future endeavors with the engine.
What You Will Learn
- Use switches and variables to affect the game world
- Populate your areas with non-player characters that serve a wide range of roles
- Use the database which serves as the backbone of RPG Maker MV
- Create dungeons with two types of enemy encounter
- Create fun and varied mini-games and side-quests to serve as distractions from the main plot
- Write scripts using RPG Maker MV’s Script Editor