- Learn about the core building blocks of Angular
- Build and architect high performance web applications
- Leverage the latest Angular features to get the most out of your web applications
This book will you get you up and running with Angular and teach how to build modern web applications. It starts with basics of Angular 2 and then brushes you up with the new features of Angular 4. You will learn the core concepts involved in building web applications with Angular such as Data Binding, Routing, Dependency Injection, and much more. The book teaches how to build components and use them to build web apps of your choice. It will help you to handle different kinds of forms and learn the concept of reactive programming. Finally the book teaches how to build visually appealing and responsive UIs.
What you will learn
- Develop a frontend web application using component-based architecture
- Use ES5, ES2015, and TypeScript to build Angular 4 UI applications
- Develop simple to complex user interfaces in Angular 4
- Develop and handle forms in Angular 4 UI applications
- Test UIs built in Angular 4
- Use material design components and animations in Angular 4
About the Author
Shravan Kumar Kasagoni is a developer, gadget freak, technology evangelist, mentor, blogger, and speaker living in Hyderabad. He has been passionate about computers and technology right from childhood. He holds a bachelors degree in computer science and engineering, and he is a Microsoft Certified Professional.
He is a core member of Microsoft User Group Hyderabad, where he helps thousands of developers on modern web technologies and Microsoft technologies. Shravan has been awarded Microsoft’s prestigious Most Valuable Professional award for past 6 years in a row for his expertise and community contributions in modern web technologies using ASP.NET and open source technologies.
He is currently working with Novartis India, where he is responsible for the design and development of high-performance modern enterprise web applications and RESTful APIs. Previously, he was associated with Thomson Reuters and Pramati Technologies.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Basics of Components
- Components, Services, and Dependency Injection
- Working with Observables
- Handling Forms
- Building a Book Store Application
- Angular Material