Physical computing allows us to build interactive physical systems by using software & hardware in order to sense and respond to the real world. C Programming for Arduino will show you how to harness powerful capabilities like sensing, feedbacks, programming and even wiring and developing your own autonomous systems.
C Programming for Arduino contains everything you need to directly start wiring and coding your own electronic project. Youâ€™ll learn C and how to code several types of firmware for your Arduino, and then move on to design small typical systems to understand how handling buttons, leds, LCD, network modules and much more.
After running through C/C++ for the Arduino, you’ll learn how to control your software by using real buttons and distance sensors and even discover how you can use your Arduino with the Processing framework so that they work in unison. Advanced coverage includes using Wi-Fi networks and batteries to make your Arduino-based hardware more mobile and flexible without wires. If you want to learn how to build your own electronic devices with powerful open-source technology, then this book is for you.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand what an Arduino board is
- Sense the world through a variety of digital inputs
- Feel the world with analog sensors
- Design a visual output feedback system
- Use Max6 and Processing with Arduino
- Connect your Arduino to wired and wireless networks
- Add GPS localisation modules to your Arduino