Network threats are emerging and changing faster than ever before. Cisco Next-Generation Network Security technologies give you all the visibility and control you need to anticipate and meet tomorrow’s threats, wherever they appear. Now, three Cisco network security experts introduce these products and solutions and offer expert guidance for planning, deploying, and operating them.
The authors present authoritative coverage of Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services; Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD); Cisco Next-Generation IPS appliances; the Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) with integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP); Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) with integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP); Cisco AMP ThreatGrid Malware Analysis and Threat Intelligence, and the
Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC).
You’ll find everything you need to succeed: easy-to-follow configurations, application case studies, practical triage, and troubleshooting methodologies, and much more.
- Effectively respond to changing threat landscapes and attack continuums
- Design Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) solutions
- Set up, configure, and troubleshoot the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services module and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Walk through installing AMP Private Clouds
- Deploy Cisco AMP for Networks, and configure malware and file policies
- Implement AMP for Content Security, and configure File Reputation and File Analysis Services
- Master Cisco AMP for Endpoints, including custom detection, application control, and policy management
- Make the most of the AMP ThreatGrid dynamic malware analysis engine
- Manage Next-Generation Security Devices with the Firepower Management Center (FMC)
- Plan, implement and configure Cisco Next-Generation IPS—including performance and redundancy
- Create Cisco Next-Generation IPS custom reports and analyses
- Quickly identify the root causes of security problems