CSS Mastery, 3rd EditionPDF Download for free:
Fully updated to the latest CSS modules, make the journey to CSS mastery as simple and painless as possible. This book dives into advanced aspects of CSS-based design, such as responsive design, modular CSS, and CSS typography. Through a series of easy-to-follow tutorials, you will learn practical CSS techniques you can immediately start using in your daily work.
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions is your indispensable guide to cutting-edge CSS development―this book demystifies the secrets of CSS. While CSS is a relatively simple technology to learn, it is a difficult one to master. When you first start developing sites using CSS, you will come across all kinds of infuriating browser bugs and inconsistencies. It sometimes feels like there are a million and one different techniques to master, spread across a bewildering array of websites. The range of possibilities seems endless and makes for a steep and daunting learning curve.
While most books concentrate on basic skills, this one is different, assuming that you already know the basics and why you should be using CSS in your work, and concentrating mainly on advanced techniques. This new edition covers all of the CSS fundamentals such as the importance of meaningful markup, how to structure and maintain your code, and how the CSS layout model really works.
This new edition contains:
- New examples and updated browser support information
- Full coverage of modular CSS and responsive design
- Essential information on CSS typography and layout control
What You’ll Learn
- The best practice concepts in CSS design
- The most important (and tricky) parts of CSS
- Identify and fix the most common CSS problems
- How to deal with the most common bugs
- Completely up to date browser support information
- The latest information on CSS features and support