Deploying Rails with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS shows you how to set up the project, push it to DockerHub, manage services and set up an efficient continuous integration environment. Every concept is clearly explained alongside a full Ruby on Rails application deployment. You’ll also learn how to deploy via Docker using Amazon EC2 Container Service.
- How to create a Rails API application using Rails 5 and PostgreSQL, and Dockerize it
- How to write and test templates to run the application with Kubernetes
- How to create a Kubernetes cluster in Amazon Web Services and run your
- How to inspect and troubleshoot problems in the cluster
- How to automatize the the whole deployment process with Jenkins