Deploying SharePoint 2016PDF Download for free:
This book shows you how to install, configure, and maintain the latest release of Microsoft’s popular SharePoint Server, SharePoint 2016. This latest version brings with it many changes for IT professionals. Read Deploying SharePoint 2016 to find out how to create a performant and stable SharePoint environment for your company.
What You’ll Learn:
- Steps to install SharePoint Server 2016, both using the user interface provided by Microsoft, and by using PowerShell.
- Understand your authentication options and associated security considerations.
- Deploy add-ins, either from the store, or from your own custom app catalog.
- Configure Search Service Application using either the provided UI or PowerShell.
- Configure business intelligence components such as Excel Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and PowerPivot.
- Steps to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 from either SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013.
- Understand approaches to high availability, disaster recovery, patching, and ways to monitor and maintain your SharePoint 2016 deployment once it’s up and running.