Designing for Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) Foundation Learning Guide, Fourth Edition
· Learn about the Cisco modular enterprise architecture
· Create highly available enterprise network designs
· Develop optimum Layer 3 designs
· Examine advanced WAN services design considerations
· Evaluate data center design considerations
· Design effective modern WAN and data center designs
· Develop effective migration approaches to IPv6
· Design resilient IP multicast networks
· Create effective network security designs
Designing for Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) Foundation Learning Guide , Fourth Edition, is a Cisco-authorized, self-paced learning tool for CCDP foundation learning. This book provides you with the knowledge needed to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability. This book presents concepts and examples necessary to design converged enterprise networks. You learn additional aspects of modular campus design, advanced routing designs, WAN service designs, enterprise data center design, IP multicast design, and security design. Advanced and modern network infrastructure solutions, such as virtual private networks (VPN), Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN), and Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI), are also covered.
Chapter-ending review questions illustrate and help solidify the concepts presented in the book.
Whether you are preparing for CCDP certification or CCDE certification, or simply want to gain a better understanding of designing scalable and reliable network architectures, you will benefit from the foundation information presented in this book.