Getting Started with PolymerPDF Download for free:
Polymer is a library that helps you develop fast, responsive applications for the desktop and mobile web. It uses the Web Components specifications for the components and Material Design concepts to create a beautiful user interface.
This focused, fast-paced guide deals with Polymer web components. We will cover layouts, attributes, elements, and handling touch and gesture events. You will also see how to build custom web components and applications using Polymer. Don’t want to code? You can make the most of the Polymer Designer Tool app and create your own app without coding at all. Finally, you will see how you can improve your Polymer application by reading the best practices from Google Polymer team.
By the end of this book, you will be equipped with all the necessary skills to use Polymer to create custom web components.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the basics of web components such as Shadow DOM, HTML imports, Templates, and custom elements
- Familiarize yourself with the principles of Material Design
- Install Polymer on your system and create your project structure
- Use the different Polymer 1.0 elements in your code
- Work with Polymer.dart and create your own app
- Get to know the best practices in Polymer programming from the top guys in the Polymer team