Who is this book for?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these:
- Do you have access to a computer with a modern web
browser and a text editor?
- Do you want to learn, understand and remember how
and the most recent standards?
- Do you prefer stimulating dinner party conversation
to dry, dull, academic lectures?
this book is for you.
Who should probably back away from this book?
If you can answer “yes” to any one of these:
- Are you completely new to web development?
Are HTML and CSS foreign concepts to you? If so,
you’ll probably want to start with Head First HTML
and CSS to understand how to put web pages
- Are you a kick-butt web developer looking for a
- Are you afraid to try something different? Would you
rather have a root canal than mix stripes with plaid?
Do you believe that a technical book can’t be serious if
this book is not for you.