If you’ve always wanted to learn coding but felt stymied by the limitation of simplistic programming languages or intimidated by professional but complicated programming languages, then you’ll want to learn Swift. Swift is your gateway to both Mac and iOS app development while being powerful and easy to learn at the same time, and macOS Programming for Absolute Beginners is the perfect place to start – add it to your library today.
What You’ll Learn
- Master the basic principles of object-oriented programming
- Use Xcode, the main programming tool used for both macOS and iOS development
- See what makes Swift unique and powerful as a programming language and why you should learn it
- Create macOS programs using Swift and Xcode
- Apply interface principles that follow Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Take advantage of the new Touch Bar