Mastering C# ConcurrencyPDF Download for free:
Starting with the traditional approach to concurrency, you will learn how to write multithreaded concurrent programs and compose ways that won’t require locking. You will explore the concepts of parallelism granularity, and fine-grained and coarse-grained parallel tasks by choosing a concurrent program structure and parallelizing the workload optimally. You will also learn how to use task parallel library, cancellations, timeouts, and how to handle errors. You will know how to choose the appropriate data structure for a specific parallel algorithm to achieve scalability and performance. Further, you’ll learn about server scalability, asynchronous I/O, and thread pools, and write responsive traditional Windows and Windows Store applications.
By the end of the book, you will be able to diagnose and resolve typical problems that could happen in multithreaded applications.
What You Will Learn
- Apply general multithreading concepts to your application’s design
- Leverage lock-free concurrency and learn about its pros and cons to achieve efficient synchronization between user threads
- Combine your asynchronous operations with Task Parallel Library
- Make your code easier with C#’s asynchrony support
- Use common concurrent collections and programming patterns
- Write scalable and robust server-side asynchronous code
- Create fast and responsible client applications
- Avoid common problems and troubleshoot your multi-threaded and asynchronous applications