Microsoft Dynamics AX is a rapidly growing application and is widely used in enterprise organizations. Because of its ability to maximize business productivity, Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the fastest-rising business application packages in the ERP market.
We will start by looking into ERP concepts, implementation needs, and interface design, giving you basic knowledge of financial management aspects and explaining key concepts along the way. We will tackle each topic with focused examples and explanations in areas such as general ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, forecasting, cash and bank management, financial dimensions, and financial reporting.
By the end of this book, you will have a much richer understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and its empowering capabilities.
What You Will Learn
- Examine the business logic behind the financial functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Set up and configure the core modules of financial management
- Grasp the key control points of financial management
- Plan and execute an opening balance migration
- Implement the monthly- and year-end closing procedures
- Explore the basic cycles and module integrations
- Discover and implement the inventory costing mechanism
- Use Microsoft Dynamics AX to create financial reports