Discover how C’s efficiency makes it a popular choice in a wide variety of applications and operating systems with special applicability to wearables, game programming, system level programming, embedded device/firmware programming and in Arduino and related electronics hobbies in this condensed code and syntax guide. This book presents the essential C syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a quick and handy reference.
In this book, you will find short, simple, and focused code examples; and a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review. You wonâ€™t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C programmer.
What You Will Learn
- Code for some of today’s modern and popular firmware and systems
- How to do embedded programming found in Arduino and related hardware boards
- Program microcontrollers for robots and boards
- Handle low-level programming and memory management
- Leverage operating systems such as Linux and Unix
Who This Book Is For
Those with experience in programming, particularly C programming, looking for a quick, handy reference.