Neo4j High PerformancePDF Download for free:
This book provides an insight into working with Neo4j; deployment, configuration, and optimization of the data models; and utilizing storage for better performance.
This book covers all aspects related to working with Neo4j, including querying, indexing, modeling of graph data, testing, and deployment of your Neo4j applications, and also shows you the internal features of the Neo4j graph database. With a sample demonstration and outline of community developed tools, this book will help you develop cutting-edge, high performance, and secure applications for complex data using the Neo4j graph database.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of graphs, NoSQL databases, and graph databases
- Query Neo4j using Cypher, and optimize your data model and queries to improve Cypher’s performance
- Migrate from existing SQL stores and data import/export techniques
- Explore the data modeling concepts and techniques associated with graph data in Neo4j
- Develop applications with Neo4j to handle high volumes of data
- Define how to develop an efficient architecture and transactions in a scalable way
- Study the in-built graph algorithms for better traversals and discover Spring-Data-Neo4j
- Look under the hood of Neo4j, covering concepts from the core classes in the source to the internal storage structure, caching, transactions, and related operations