Learn practical C techniques, including often-needed algorithms within reusable functions. In this book, you’ll have the following code and advice at your fingertips: layout and pre-processors; control structures, iterations, and selections; pointers and structures; databases; reusability; lists, arrays, FIFO and stacks; searching and sorting; recursion; binary trees; integration; string utilities in/outside of C; web serving using Mongoose; game application code to build a MathSearch puzzle; and embedded software.
Besides providing you with modules that you can immediately put to use, Practical C also teaches you how to leverage the C language in a way that beginner books cannot achieve.
What You Will Learn:
- Avoid pitfalls that can cause intractable problems
- Handle lists and arrays
- Perform searches and sorts
- Binary trees
- Take advantage of recursion
- Handle exceptions
- Access databases
- Calculate integrals using numerical computation with practical applications
- Deal with strings in a convenient, error-free way
- Build a MathSearch game application, similar to WordSearch puzzle games
- Deal with issues specific to embedded applications
Who This Book Is For
Programmers who have a general knowledge of C.