Practical Docker with Python: Build, Release and Distribute your Python App with Docker
Learn the key differences between containers and virtual machines. Adopting a project-based approach, this book introduces you to a simple Python application to be developed and containerized with Docker.
After an introduction to Containers and Docker, you’ll be guided through Docker installation and configuration. You’ll also learn basic functions and commands used in Docker by running a simple container using Docker commands.
- Build, run, and distribute Docker containers
- Develop a Python App and containerize it
- Use Dockerfile to run the Python App
- Define and run multi-container applications with Docker Compose
- Work with persisting data generated by and used by Docker containers
- Authors: Sathyajith Bhat
- Publisher: Apress
- Publication date: July 27, 2018
- Pages:186 pages
- Format: pdf