Model, map, and access data effectively with Entity Framework Core 2, the latest evolution of Microsoft’s object-relational mapping framework that allows developers to access data using .NET objects, and the most common data access layer used in ASP.NET Core MVC 2 projects.
Best-selling author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most from Entity Framework Core 2 in MVC projects. He begins by describing the different ways that Entity Framework Core 2 can model data and the different types of databases that can be used. He then shows you how to use Entity Framework Core 2 in your own MVC projects, starting from the nuts-and-bolts and building up to the most advanced and sophisticated features, going in-depth to give you the knowledge you need.
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of Entity Framework Core 2
- Learn how to create databases using your MVC data model
- Learn how to create MVC models using an existing database
- Learn how to use Entity Framework Core 2 to access data in an MVC application
- Learn how to use Entity Framework in RESTful Web Services