Professional Sitecore 8 DevelopmentPDF Download for free:
Front- and back-end developers will utilize this step-by-step guide and comprehensive overview of Sitecore development and best practices to structure templates and content within Sitecore, work with integrated tools, and leverage its extensive automation capabilities. Sitecore was recently recognized as one of the most reputable and reliable, enterprise-class web content management solutions (WCMS) available in the marketplace. Thousands of companies are using Sitecore to manage their digital experiences online.
Because Sitecore is such a large, complex platform, developers often have a hard time coming up to speed, even after completing a Sitecore training course for developers. However, leveraging the design patterns and other practices laid out in this book will make that transition much easier.Professional Sitecore 8 Development provides a soup-to-nuts approach for a Sitecore rookie to come up to speed quickly, as well as provide more advanced techniques for seasoned veterans that they may not be exposed to otherwise. Key coverage areas include:
- Getting started with Sitecore development
- Front-end development techniques
- Incorporating design patterns into your Sitecore solutions
- Programming Sitecore’s marketing capabilities
- Sitecore automation with PowerShell
Unit testing Sitecore applications
Advanced development techniques
What you’ll learn
- How to develop solutions on the Sitecore platform
- How to come up to speed on Sitecore without going through a training class. Best practices for Sitecore development.
- How to build front-end (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.) solutions as well as back-end (C#) solutions on Sitecore.
- How to incorporate design patterns into your Sitecore solutions.
- Advanced Sitecore development techniques.