- Learn to develop webapps for Facebook’s front-end development using ReactJS
- Use functional reactive programming with ReactJS
- Easyto understand, comprehensive with in-depth coverage of practical examples
Who This Book Is For
This book is also for web/front-end developers who would like webapps to be developed faster and more easily using the ReactJS framework.
What You Will Learn
- Experience Facebook’s primary front-end framework, ReactJS
- Using the tools Facebook uses to build a better site in less time
- Create and implement Node.js
- Delve into the development of webapps using ReactJS
- Implementation of FRP ReactJS with live examples
This title is among the first of those addressing how everyday programmers can take advantage of (functional) reactive programming without having an extremely heavy mathematical background. It starts with the basics a front-end developer can easily connect with, while also covering the basics of functional programming. Then it goes on to explain non-functional reactive programming with the help of a live example. After that it gives a theoretical overview of reactive programming supported by functional programming. Tools to make functional reactive programming easier like Bacon.js, a library like jQuery, are also covered. Finally, it finishes with building one small and one larger front-end project.
Style and approach