Spring Microservices in Action teaches you how to build microservice-based applications using Java and the Spring platform. You’ll learn to do microservice design as you build and deploy your first Spring Cloud application. Throughout the book, carefully selected real-life examples expose microservice-based patterns for configuring, routing, scaling, and deploying your services. You’ll see how Spring’s intuitive tooling can help augment and refactor existing applications with micro services.
- Core microservice design principles
- Managing configuration with Spring Cloud Config
- Client-side resiliency with Spring, Hystrix, and Ribbon
- Intelligent routing using Netflix Zuul
- Deploying Spring Cloud applications
About the Reader
This book is written for developers with Java and Spring experience.