Web Application Development with R Using Shiny Book Description:
R is a highly flexible and powerful tool for analyzing and visualizing data. Shiny is the perfect companion to R, making it quick and simple to share analysis and graphics from R that users can interact with and query over the Web. Let Shiny do the hard work and spend your time generating content and styling, not writing code to handle user inputs.
Web Application with R using Shiny will show you how to begin analyzing, visualizing, and sharing your data using practical examples.
The book uses practical examples to show you how to get the best out of R and Shiny, helping you to produce and share cutting-edge analytics with minimal effort.
What you will learn from this book
- Produce advanced analysis and graphics using R
- Implement Shiny’s built-in widgets to rapidly build user interfaces
- Apply reactive programming techniques to handle user interactions with minimal coding
- Adapt and change your interfaces in response to user input to give your users an engaging and rewarding experience
- Use HTML and CSS to style your Shiny applications and integrate them seamlessly with your own web content
- Serve your users better by allowing them to upload their own data and download the results quickly and simply
- Deploy Shiny applications over the Web using simple and free technologies