Learn how to set up and configure networks to create robust connections, and how to quickly diagnose and repair problems should something go wrong. Whatever version of Windows you are using, you will need a stable Internet connection and access to your company network and its shared files and resources. When a network connection fails, it can result in an expensive loss of productivity.
What You’ll Learn
- Set up and manage different types of network connections
- Use and configure Windows TCP/IP stack
- Determine the common causes of networking problems and how to avoid them
- Troubleshoot network connection problems
- Manage networking for Windows virtual machines
- Keep the mobile or BYOD worker connected to your company network