Arduino PlaygroundPDF Download for free:
Arduino Playground will show you how to make gadgets with the Arduino hardware platform that you can use in your home, workshop, and even with your friends. Some projects are practical, others are pure fun—but all are designed to teach you something new about building with electronics.
You’ll build 10 projects, including:
- A game that records how fast you can press a button
- A garage parking assistant that blinks when your vehicle is perfectly parked
- An automatic wristwatch winder decked out with bright, colorful LEDs
- A custom power supply that you can set to any voltage you need
- A testing device that can simulate sensor signals and feed them to a circuit
Each project kicks off with author Warren Andrews’ own inspiration for the design and a guide to testing the basic circuit on a breadboard. Next, you’ll find the code you need to make everything work,templates for circuit boards that you can make yourself, hands-on instructions for building permanent project enclosures, and plenty of opportunities for customization.
What are you waiting for? Think outside the box and start building some awesome Arduino projects.