Building Embedded SystemsPDF Download for free:
- Programmers who know software will learn what they need to know about hardware.
- Engineers with hardware knowledge likewise will learn about the software side.
Whatever your background is, Building Embedded Systems is the perfect book to fill in any knowledge gaps and get you started in a career programming for everyday devices. Author Changyi Gu brings more than fifteen years of experience in working his way up the ladder in the field of embedded systems. He brings knowledge of numerous approaches to embedded systems design, including the System on Programmable Chips (SOPC) approach that is currently growing to dominate the field. His knowledge and experience make Building Embedded Systems an excellent book for anyone wanting to enter the field, or even just to do some embedded programming as a side project.
- Program embedded systems at the hardware level
- Learn current industry practices in firmware development
- Develop practical knowledge of embedded hardware options
- Create tight integration between software and hardware
- Practice a work flow leading to successful outcomes
- Build from transistor level to the system level
- Make sound choices between performance and cost