Microsoft System Center Reporting CookbookPDF Download for free:
Microsoft System Center 2012 is an integrated management platform that helps you to easily and efficiently manage your data centers, client devices, and hybrid cloud IT environments.
This hands-on cookbook will guide you through how to create ready-to-use reports for all the components of System Center. The book starts by showing you how to plan business valued reports, while also discussing the building blocks of your reporting framework. Moving on from the basics, the later recipes demonstrate how you can create System Center Configuration Manager reports using the report builder tool and System Center Operations and Virtual Machine Manager reports with data available from the Operations Manager databases.
The book will then teach you how to build on and enhance the reports previously created by delving into advanced reporting techniques such as creating database reports, based on combined data sources. Finally, you will use Power BI to analyze and visualize System Center data, while also looking into the seamless integration between cloud services and System Center.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the goals of reporting
- Plan and organize the reporting environment for sharing report parts and role-based security
- Plan and design System Center reports
- About the System Center report building tools available to you
- Create powerful reports using System Center reporting databases
- Create System Center advanced reports
- Use Power BI to analyze and visualize System Center data