Certified OpenStack Administrator Study GuidePDF Download for free:
This guide teaches you how and what to study in order to be best prepared for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam. This fast-growing technology is creating a market that needs more qualified IT specialists with proven skills. This book covers 100% of the exam requirements for both The OpenStack Foundation and the Mirantis OpenStack Certification Exam.
Each theme is taught using practical exercises and instructions for the command line and for the graphical client (Horizon). Each chapter is followed by review questions, complete with answers. Even after you have taken and passed your OpenStack exam, this book will remain a useful reference.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the components that make up the cloud.
- Install and make an OpenStack distribution from Mirantis, Red Hat or another community version.
- Work with OpenStack Identity Management, Dashboard, CLI, Object Storage, Block Storage, Networking, Telemetry, Orchestration, and Image Services.
- Learn how to troubleshoot all the main OpenStack services.
- Understand where to find information for future work with OpenStack.