From Hacking to Report WritingPDF Download for free:
This book will teach you everything you need to know to become a professional security and penetration tester. It simplifies hands-on security and penetration testing by breaking down each step of the process so that finding vulnerabilities and misconfigurations becomes easy. The book explains how to methodically locate, exploit, and professionally report security weaknesses using techniques such as SQL-injection, denial-of-service attacks, and password hacking.
Although From Hacking to Report Writing will give you the technical know-how needed to carry out advanced security tests, it also offers insight into crafting professional looking reports describing your work and how your customers can benefit from it. The book will give you the tools you need to clearly communicate the benefits of high-quality security and penetration testing to IT-management, executives and other stakeholders.
Embedded in the book are a number of on-the-job stories that will give you a good understanding of how you can apply what you have learned to real-world situations.
We live in a time where computer security is more important than ever. Staying one step ahead of hackers has never been a bigger challenge. From Hacking to Report Writing clarifies how you can sleep better at night knowing that your network has been thoroughly tested.
What youâ€™ll learn
- Clearly understand why security and penetration testing is important.
- How to find vulnerabilities in any system using the same techniques as hackers do.
- Write professional looking reports.
- Know which security and penetration testing method to apply for any given situation.
- How to successfully hold together a security and penetration test project.