STATA is an integrated software package that provides you with everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. STATA also provides you with a platform to efficiently perform simulation, regression analysis (linear and multiple) [and custom programming.
This book covers data management, graphs visualization, and programming in STATA. Starting with an introduction to STATA and data analytics you’ll move on to STATA programming and data management. Next, the book takes you through data visualization and all the important statistical tests in STATA. Linear and logistic regression in STATA is also covered.
As you progress through the book, you will explore a few analyses, including the survey analysis, time series analysis, and survival analysis in STATA. You’ll also discover different types of statistical modelling techniques and learn how to implement these techniques in STATA.
What You Will Learn
- Perform important statistical tests to become a STATA data scientist
- Be guided through how to program in STATA
- Implement logistic and linear regression models
- Visualize and program the data in STATA
- Analyse survey data, time series data, and survival data
- Perform database management in STATA