- How to organize and clarify your code with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- The essential elements of programming, including syntax, control, and data
- How to script the browser and make basic web applications
- Use the DOM effectively to interact with browsers
- How to harness Node.js to build servers and utilities
All source code is available online in an interactive sandbox, where you can edit the code, run it, and see its output instantly. Isn’t it time you became fluent in the language of the Web?