Abstract and learning objectives
In this workshop, students will learn how to setup and configure a Virtual Network with Subnets in Azure. Students will also learn how to secure the Virtual Network with Firewall rules and route tables. Additionally, students will set up access to the Virtual Network with a “jump box” and a site-to-site VPN connection.
Attendees will be better able to plan and design virtual networks in Azure with multiple subnets to filter and control network traffic. In addition,
- Create a Virtual Network and provision subnets
- Create route tables with required routes
- Build a management “jump box”
- Configure firewall to control traffic flow
- Configure site-to-site connectivity