Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Development Cookbook will help you manage your company’s or customer’s ERP information and operations efficiently. Beginning with exploring data manipulation concepts in Dynamics AX, you will build scripts to assist data migration and organize data in AX forms. You will learn how to create custom lookups using AOT forms and generate them dynamically. After this, you’ll learn how to enhance your application by using advanced form controls, and integrate your system with other external systems. You will also learn how to enhance your user interface using various Dynamics AX UI elements.
This book will help you look at application development from a business process perspective, and develop enhanced ERP solutions by learning and implementing the best practices and techniques.
What You Will Learn
- Explore data manipulation concepts in Dynamics AX
- Build scripts to assist data migration processes
- Organize data in Dynamics AX forms
- Make custom lookups using AOT forms and dynamically generate them from the X++ code
- Create a custom electronic payment format and process a vendor payment using it
- Integrate your application with Microsoft Office Suite and with external systems using various approaches
- Export and import business data for further distribution or analysis
- Improve your development efficiency and experience